Assault is a serious crime with serious consequences. If you find yourself charged with assault, you owe it to yourself to have your side of the story heard. The attorneys with Oleisky & Oleisky, P.A. can help. We have experienced and knowledgeable attorneys that have successfully defended assault charges.
Our peers have voted both our attorneys, Robert Oleisky and Jill Oleisky as Superlawyers in the Minnesota Law and Politics magazine for the past 10 years. We have earned this distinction due to our dedication to our clients’ needs and our respect for the integrity of the law.
Protect yourself from severe consequences of assault charges
- 1st degree assault – infliction of great bodily harm
- 2nd degree assault – assault with a dangerous weapon
- 3rd degree assault – infliction of substantial bodily harm / attack of a minor
- 4th degree assault – infliction of demonstrable bodily harm or assaults motivated by bias (race, creed, color, etc)
- 5th degree assault – an act meant to cause fear of bodily harm or a failed attempt to cause bodily harm
Available at your convenience
We are available 24 / 7 by phone and email. And, if you’ve been incarcerated, we’ll accept your collect call. We’ll determine the details of your case during your FREE initial consultation.
The professional attorneys with Oleisky & Oleisky, P.A. can help you understand the law and how it applies to your case. Just call us at 612-332-3100 now. If it’s after business hours, leave a message and we’ll return your call as soon as we can